Monday, December 31, 2007

It is the most wonderful blessing to dwell with God. Specially knowing that I literally dwell with the Almighty Him and Herself in mount Zion.
The truth is always made known here. I truly believe that no one will escape judgment from God on the last day .

I just wanted to let everyone know that the maker of "cult watch", the person behind all the bad things said and published about our Father and Mother has been finally exposed. You can see the video of his wrong doing at www.proveahnsahnghong.com. Surely he will not escape judgment!
I didn't want to mention it before, but I had looked up the name Ahnsahnghong in the Internet before and I read everything he had to say and it completely threw me off. Everything I had learned at one point I couldn't understand at all, but thanks to Father and Mother I came back and studied more and now I see what a lier and manipulator he is.

No comments:

Word of God is like a Sea clear as Crystal

Word of God is like a Sea clear as Crystal